Core Scientific Offerings
Competitive Product Analyses
BioMedEcon applies high-quality research methods to conduct competitive product analyses. These methods include:
- Examination of published literature to identify unmet clinical and health economic needs that may be served by our clients’ products;
- Confidential in-depth interviews and advisory boards with expert clinicians, academic researchers, and payers to identify current unmet needs;
- Investigation of pipeline products to anticipate potential upcoming changes to the competitive landscape;
- Review of access, coverage, and reimbursement of competitive products; and
- Systematic literature review and meta-analysis comparing efficacy, safety, and other key outcomes of a client’s product (per clinical study report) versus competitive products (per published literature).